Friday 14 February 2014

Just A Little Reminder

I just want to remind everyone that God is real. You can stand before Him in this life. There are many of us who have seen Him and talked to Him.
I remember the first time that my wife saw Heavenly Father. We had just recently gotten engaged, and we went out for an evening walk in a meadow. I had often prayed for her to receive a testimony that Heavenly Father approved of our plans to marry, and this evening my prayer would be answered.
In the meadow we found a nice grassy knoll where we sat, hand in hand, starting up at the stars. When the veil grew thin and the sky began to lighten, and we saw into heaven.
We saw Heavenly Father standing in His court, and my bride-to-be saw and heard our Father give me instructions concerning her.
She had her testimony, and that testimony has been a source of great strength to both her and me.
The Heavenly Father waits for all His children to call upon him. There is nothing more important to Him than you. You are everything to Him. As the Father ran to his prodigal son to embrace him home, so the Father will receive you when you return to Him.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment